Sunday, February 22, 2009

I was around the age of seven or eight and was just starting to grab hold of the video game concept. I was instantly addicted! So as my family and I were walking through Wal-mart in my grandparents town of Annandale, I immediately ran to the electronics section and sure enough there were about three open system with my name all over them. So I played and played and played and soon enough I had beaten all of the demos that they had set out. What i didn't realize was that i had been standing there for about two full hours. I went frantically searching all around the store screaming for my parents and found them as we ran into each other in one of the intersections. They had been searching for me too. I feel a bit uneasy when I am alone today still.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine, if you will, a scrawny kid in the 80's having a similar experience at Shopko, only with the advanced technology of ATARI. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete